Network Management System (NMS)Essential facilities for single location management of your network
Nowadays, operators pay more and more attention to operation. With service sub-system booming, management for all sub-system will be much more complicated. In order to release operators from routine maintenance and operation management, lower down operation risk and OPEX, and make a good foundation for future service. OneComm provides full-function unified NMS platform. Functions include (not limited) Topology Management, Device Management, Service Monitoring, Warning Management, Log Management, and Safety Management.
Castle Rock Computing SNMPc Enterprise
Castle Rock we’re totally focused on providing you with market leading Network Management software. Our products allow you to take control of your network, regardless of size or complexity.
SNMPc Enterprise is a secure distributed Network Management System which delivers proactive real-time monitoring for your entire network infrastructure. Advanced product features and legendary ease of use have led to over 120,000 network managers trusting SNMPc to monitor their mission critical networks.
- Monitors SNMP devices, WAN Links, Servers and Applications
- Internet Protocol Version 6 (IPv6) addressing
- Supports SNMP v1, v2c and secure SNMP v3
- Scalable, Distributed Architecture
- Email/Pager Event Notification
- Integrates with SNMPc OnLine web based reporting
- Live/Standby Servers with automatic failover
- Syslog event logging
- Remote Windows and JAVA Consoles
- Automated Network Discovery
- Programming & Scripting Interfaces
- OEM Version Available
SolarWinds IT monitoring and management tools are built for SysAdmins and network engineers who need powerful and affordable tools.