SCADAFor 24/7 accurate programmable monitoring system of your facilities and equipment.
SCADA (Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition) is a category of software application program for process control, the gathering of data in real time from remote locations in order to control equipment and conditions. SCADA is used in power plants as well as in oil and gas refining, telecommunications, transportation, and water and waste control.
SCADA systems include hardware and software components. The hardware gathers and feeds data into a computer that has SCADA software installed. The computer then processes this data and presents it in a timely manner. SCADA also records and logs all events into a file stored on a hard disk or sends them to a printer. SCADA applications warn when conditions become hazardous by sounding alarms.
Yokogawa SCADA Fast-Tools
The FAST/TOOLS package is a powerful, modern, flexible, distributed operations information and control software package. It implements a Web-based supervisory control human machine interface, OPC server/client functions, data acquisition from a variety of controllers and devices, alarm management and historical data management. Furthermore it is a leading system package for operations control and information integration with business systems and is available on a wide range of industry standard operating platforms.
- Multiple Process Site environments
- PLC/RTU based control systems
- Wide area communication
- Intensive (mission critical) control performed by subsystems
- Relatively high content sequential (logic) control
- Information can be accessed anywhere an Internet connection is available.
- The information is ‘real-time’ (no waiting time for critical information).
- The information is more secure than it would be on a personal computer.
- Upgrades containing new functions and enhancements are free and automatically deployed there is no need to manually install software or license keys